ABOUT THIS BLOG:

Before you read anything in this blog, please be aware that this is a writer's "personal" blog so many elements contained within are not the same opinions of those of any of the companies that the writer is associated with. This blog is simply for entertainment value and allows the writer a venue which is free from censorship.

CITY GARDEN - "The Old Woman & The Park"

CITY GARDEN - "The Old Woman & The Park"

On the set of the short film "A Gift"

On the set of the short film "A Gift"

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sorry I've been away for awhile...

Sorry, I've not written anything in a while but I was on location filming the faith-based film BETWEEN LOVE & A HARD PLACE which took up over three weeks of my time and before that I was doing the Blank Stage Shorts Film Festival and before that I was in production on the Blank Stage production NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY, which means that I've had a very busy schedule as late.  I also now write a weekly article for the on line site CRYPTSHOW.

My schedule has been pretty hectic which means I've not been able to publish as many reviews or blogs as I would have liked but that is all about to change for 2010 as I am putting myself on a schedule to produce one blog entry a week so be on the lookout for many new things to come!

There will also be more pictures and more reviews (which are also published on Associated Content website) and lots of more original content that can only be found on this blog!

No comments: