ABOUT THIS BLOG:

Before you read anything in this blog, please be aware that this is a writer's "personal" blog so many elements contained within are not the same opinions of those of any of the companies that the writer is associated with. This blog is simply for entertainment value and allows the writer a venue which is free from censorship.

CITY GARDEN - "The Old Woman & The Park"

CITY GARDEN - "The Old Woman & The Park"

On the set of the short film "A Gift"

On the set of the short film "A Gift"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

"My North Star"

Through the clear darkness
That consumes me
A faint glimmer gives me hope,
Of reassurance,
A desire,
That I am not alone
That no single star
Is ever truly alone
But they’re surrounded by their
Significant other
Their brethren
Together they could glisten
The sky with light

Imagine when I look into
Your eyes –
That glimmer like Rigel or
Orion’s Belt or
Saturn with it’s many rings;
A desire
Overcomes me and like
The stars in Heaven
You will shine!
Brighter than the North Star
Or all the stars of the Big Dipper

It may seem that we
are as far apart
as the Sun to Pluto –
it’s warm rays never
reaching Pluto’s cold surface.
Whereas in reality
we are as close
together as a
mother to her child;
two interlocking
warm bodies
forever en raptured

Distinguishing
Your shining star
from those other
faint glimmers
in the sky –
and I will
continue to
dream of the day
when I am up there
with You.

No comments: