ABOUT THIS BLOG:

Before you read anything in this blog, please be aware that this is a writer's "personal" blog so many elements contained within are not the same opinions of those of any of the companies that the writer is associated with. This blog is simply for entertainment value and allows the writer a venue which is free from censorship.

CITY GARDEN - "The Old Woman & The Park"

CITY GARDEN - "The Old Woman & The Park"

On the set of the short film "A Gift"

On the set of the short film "A Gift"

Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Randum"

Yes, I did misspell the word "random" but it was on purpose as I'm currently in the middle of working at Chinese performance show at Gwinnett PAC where I've been here since 6:45am this morning and will be here until 11:00pm tonight. We're currentlt halfway through the evening show after having done a shortened matinee show earlier. Everything with the show has been very simple other then me and my crew not knowing what the client wants until the last possible minute but this is par for the course with most shows at Gwinnett whether they be cultural shows or regular shows.

So, I'm in the middle of this show dubbing a bunch of old horror films from VHS to DVD and what better thing should I do but to write something randum on my blog. This is suppose to be my personal blog yet I've not written anything personal in a very long time and I will have to change that since this is my main blog (if you want to read other "randum" stuff go to any of my My Space blogs and they're all pretty pointless).

The reason why you've been seeing so many film reviews is that I've seen so many films in the last few months that I had to write all kinds of stuff for them. The articles have been copied pretty much across the board from one site to the next as I like to maximize expolsure because I never know which blog or website any one person follows of mine, if in fact, anyone actually reads any of them. Regardless of whether or not anyone reads this blog, it is a way for me to get out my inner and deepest thoughts therefore I will start to do just that in future entries.

Right now, I'd like to stay on the "randum" and just meander around various other subjecs while I got your attention.

I will say it has been pretty busy for me on the writer's front as I have started to re-publish my online novela "World Without End" on the Story Smash website and today I just put my long thought dead screenplay "Escape From Earth" back on the table by publishing the prologue on Associated Content (because Story Smash has a limit on it that prevented me from publishing it on that site). When the entire script is done it will be approximately 45-60 pages long. The funny this is that this script will not be one that I try to sell but is just a fun way for me to write some of my favorite television and film characters into my own stories. The whole project is like a huge "fan film" that I want to get back to just for the hell of it. I think that now that I've gotten back to it that I will have a lot of fun with it.

Well, the Chinese show is over and I have to strike all this stuff before I go home, so, until next time-

No comments: